Tarrant County Public Health –
Health Equity and Community Engagement
Belinda Gonzalez Hampton, MBA, ASQ, CHW, CHWI,
Community Engagement Specialist Health Equity and Community Engagement
Tarrant County Public Health 1101 S. Main Street Fort Worth, Texas, 76104
817-321-5374 office phone
Families in Transition (FIT) Program
Case managers assist low-income households in attaining economic and personal independence through a variety of services on an ongoing basis, thus reducing the family’s reliance on social services.
- Participants must be a resident of Tarrant County. Some assistance is only available in certain cities in Tarrant County.
- Most programs require participants to be at a specific level of household income according to the Federal Income Guidelines.
- Participants will be required to provide the following documents:
- Picture identification
- Proof of citizenship*
- Proof of household income for all adults 18 and older
- Current utility bill
- Proof of residence
* Required for specific programs/services (e.g., original birth certificate, voter registration card, passport)
Seize Opportunities with the Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Hispanic Chamber of Commerce – Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (fwhcc.org)